Win a caravan worth over £40,000 with Sun Savers while earning FREE cash just by buying your favourite paper
ENJOY holiday after holiday in comfort and style with our amazing new competition.
We are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a luxury Willerby Skye two- bedroom caravan and one year’s site fees, worth more than £40,000!
The winner will be able to choose the site for their fabulous caravan from 45 Parkdean Resorts across the UK.
To check out the full list of parks and their great facilities, head to sunsavers.co.uk/caravan.
To enter, simply download the Sun Savers app or register at sunsavers.co.uk.
Already a Sun Savers member? Don’t forget to update your app in the app store.
Then scan TEN Sun Savers codes by Tuesday, August 15.
Plus each code still counts towards the 28 you need to get your free Sun Savers fiver.
Once you have entered ten Sun Savers codes, you will be prompted to enter the competition.
The competition closes on Monday, August 28, when one winner will be chosen at random.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Collect ten Sun Savers codes from the 18 printed in The Sun between today and Tuesday, August 15, 2017.
Last chance to join in is Sunday, August 6. Competition closes at 23:59 on Monday, August 28, 2017.
Online access required. Over 18, residents of the UK only, excluding Northern Ireland.
One entry per person. Winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.
There will be one winner only. Allow 28 days from entry closing for the draw to take place.
The winner will then be notified within seven days.
No cash alternative to prize in whole or in part. Prize is non-transferable.
Your information will only be used for the purposes of this competition. Promoter is News Group Newspapers Ltd.
Not open to staff of the Promoter and promotional partner or their families.
The winner will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this competition.
The Editor’s decision is final
YOU can get FREE cash with super Sun Savers just for buying your favourite paper.
Our brilliant new rewards club will pay back our most loyal readers.
Just pick up the paper each day to collect your Sun Savers codes and we will GIVE YOU £5 when you have collected 28.
This isn’t a one-off and there is no limit to how much cash you can save.
For every 28 codes you enter, we will give you a fiver.
So over the course of a year, that could add up to £65. We are keeping it super-simple.
You don’t have to enter codes from consecutive days, so don’t worry if you forget a day or two.
In fact, it is completely up to you how much you save.
Download our easy Sun Savers app and quickly scan your code using your smartphone.
Or go online and enter your code at sunsavers.co.uk.
And the good news does not stop with free cash. With Sun Savers, we give you the best hacks, deals and tips to save money every single day. Turn to Page 20 for money-saving tips.
TO JOIN: Don’t worry, folks – joining takes just 30 seconds. All we’ll ask of you is your name, your date of birth and an email address to get you on the way to your first crisp fiver.
You can choose to save or cash out straight to your bank account or instantly with Paypal.
Don’t delay – join Sun Savers now! Sun Savers has already been a huge hit with our readers. But you don’t just have to take our word for it.
See above right to read what happy readers have to say about being among the first members of our rewards club.
What is Sun Savers? Here’s everything you need to know about our new rewards club
Sun Savers is fantastic – I’ve already got £6
Sun reader Katy Ponting
LOYAL Sun reader Katy Ponting, 33, from Yate near Bristol, says: “I think Sun Savers is a really good idea.
“My dad always buys The Sun and I borrow his copy to read. So when I saw an article about Sun Savers I thought I may as well download the app if he wasn’t going to.
“Now I scan in the code every day as I’m reading the newspaper. It doesn’t take very long.
“I’ve had £6 back already and I’m thinking about keeping the money to book one of the Hols from £9.50.
“I’d definitely recommend the Sun Savers app to anyone. It’s fantastic.”
I love a freebie and Sun Savers really is free money for nothing
Sun reader Lucinda King
WAITRESS Lucinda King, 40, from Worthing, West Sussex, says: “I went to Tenerife for my 40th birthday this year.
“It was the first time I’d ever been abroad and I absolutely loved it.
“So I’ve booked to go back again next February to celebrate my 41st.
“My first Sun Savers fiver just arrived in my bank account and I’m not going to touch it. I’m going to save all the fivers I get before February for some cocktails while I’m away. I think The Sun does the best offers.
“I have collected tokens for Thorpe Park tickets before.
“I do like a freebie and Sun Savers really is free money for nothing.”
Busting the myths of signing up
- It’s not real cash. It will be vouchers or points. WRONG – it is real cash.
- You have to enter the codes on consecutive days. WRONG – each code is valid for five weeks, so enter them whenever you want.
- It is a one-off promotion. WRONG – Sun Savers is for ever.#
- It is just a joining offer. WRONG – you will get a fiver for every 28 codes you enter.
- It is not for me as I only buy the paper a couple of times a week. WRONG – It doesn’t matter how long it takes you to get to 28 codes, you will still get the fiver (we’re not asking readers to change their buying habits).
- There will be lots of hoops to jump through, lots of catches. WRONG – register with just your name, email and date of birth, start entering your codes and you are good to go.
- It will take ages to receive the fiver. WRONG – just link your bank account and the money will be in your account within three to five working days. Or go via PayPal and get it instantly.
- I have to make a deposit to verify my account. WRONG – no money will be taken from you. We just give you the fivers.
- I have to download an app. WRONG – we have a sparkly new website too. Just go to sunsavers.co.uk.
How to cut the cost of holidays
AS tens of thousands of us take to the skies for our summer holidays, research shows that, on average, we blow two months’ salary on a two-week break.
Once you factor in travel costs, accommodation, new clothes and swimwear, food and activities, it is easy to see how the payouts can mount up, especially for big families.
But there are ways to claw back some cash while you are travelling and once you arrive at your resort.
Andy Cohen, head of the Atol consumer holiday protection scheme, which carried out the research, said: “With holidays being such a big expenditure it’s essential holidaymakers know how they can save money sensibly.
“However it is essential that no matter which travel company people book through, that holidaymakers look past the price and check for Atol protection.
“Booking an Atol-protected holiday, will ensure passengers yet to travel will get a full refund should their travel company collapse, and be flown home at no extra cost, if already abroad.”
Here are Atol’s top ten ways to save money while on your summer holiday.
- DON’T pay for priority seating on the plane.
- TAKE your own food for the plane.
- FLY at anti-social hours to reduce the ticket cost.
- TAKE hand luggage only.
- TAKE public transport to get about while on holiday.
- BUY drinks from the local supermarket rather than expensive bars.
- SHARE bedrooms to cut down on accommodation costs.
- USE a towel rather than pay for a sunbed.
- COOK meals or snacks rather than dine out every day.
- CHECK overseas charges with your mobile network provider before you go — and switch off data on your phone if roaming costs are likely to be high.
I collected for Sun break
Sun reader Nikki Walton
TRAVEL agent Nikki Walton, 33, from Swansea, has used her Sun Savers cash to book herself two Sun Hols from £9.50 in Somerset.
She said: “I started collecting the Sun Savers codes especially for the holidays.
“Thanks to Sun Savers we can have a family break while still keeping it affordable. It’s the best of both worlds.
“The app is so easy to use that I’m definitely going to keep collecting the Sun Savers codes.”
Savvy shopper reveals how you can get round Aldi’s no delivery policy and have your shopping dropped at your door – and it’s CHEAPER than Tesco
CHECK YOUR CHANGE
There are FIFTY-FOUR different 50p coins in circulation – and our table shows some can be worth £100
ARE YOU MINTED?
Rarest and most valuable £2 coins in circulation revealed – do you have a design worth £72?
HOME COUNTIES HOTSPOTS
The town and cities where house prices are growing faster than salaries
Argos 3 for 2 toy sale is back and it includes most wanted items on this year’s Christmas list
CHECK YOUR CHANGE
UK’s rarest £2 coin may hard to identify – but it could be worth SIXTEEN times its value
We’re not kitten
Here’s when the new Tom Kitten 50p coin is out… and how much it’s expected to be worth
Being prudent a walk in the park
SAVE BIG: CELEBRATE International Friendship Day tomorrow and take a friend for free to Drayton Manor theme park. Pre-book online at draytonmanor.co.uk or buy your ticket on the day.
Prices from £39 for two kids aged 12 and over, and £29 for two 4-11-year-olds.
Offer only valid for tomorrow, not in conjunction with any other promotion.
SAVE: At least £14.50
SAVE SMALL: SNIFF out a good saving. Lenor Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads in Spring. Was £5 now £3 at Asda.
Tips does what it says on the tin
STUART COOPER from Stoke-on-Trent says: “When using a jar or can of food, mark it with the date you opened it, so you know to use it up in time and not waste food.”
Send us your tips with your name and town to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll get 28 codes worth £5 if your tip is used.
Be quids in with website offer
GET £10 off when you spend more than £50 at quidco.com/brandalley.
Use code QUIDCO10 and earn up to 10 per cent cashback. Offer ends on Monday.
- PRICES correct at time of going to press. Deals and offers subject to availability.
- More than four in five UK women struggle to know what’s…
- Charlie Gard’s parents plan to ‘fill the void’ left by
- Boots discount code deals: Get triple points on facial…
- Game of Thrones location breaks that will make an epic…
- When is San Diego Comic Con 2017? Dates, schedule, best…
- Eurocamp holidays 2017: Save 30% off holidays in September…
- Radio host opens up on personal reason why he believes…
- In their own words: The remarkable NHS heroes whose…