Miranda Kerr cooked new husband Evan Spiegel his favourite CHICKEN DISH on the morning of their wedding day
She enjoyed one of the most glamorous weddings, earlier this year.
But, although it was staffed by attentive chefs and waitresses, model Miranda Kerr still managed to get her hands dirty on the big day – by cooking her new husband a delicious meal.
Kerr, 34, told Vogue magazine that she began her wedding day by making Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel his favourite dish: slow-roasted chicken scented with turmeric and lemon.
Once it was served to his liking she extended the gesture to their guests, by getting caterers to replicate the recipe and serve it at the reception.
The unlikely gesture isn’t what most blushing brides would prioritise on their wedding day, but the lack of tradition didn’t end there.
The pair also enjoyed an hour-long yoga session ahead of the ceremony, which was designed to calm her nerves.
Still, despite the modest guestlist comprising of just 45 people, she still succumbed to butterflies and burst into tears mid-vows.
Fortunately, her young son, Flynn, 6 – who’s father is Orlando Bloom – was there to comfort her through the first dance, which saw her, her son and Spiegel join forces.
After detailing her marriage in Vogue, Miranda later took to Instagram where she shared three images from the big day, which took place in LA.
One was a traditional, black-and-white snap which saw the couple pose together and look straight into the lens.
Another saw Ker posing in a stunning Dior wedding dress while being attended to by a stylist in the grounds of Spiegel’s impressive house.
The third showed the newlyweds kissing under a bug bush filled with pink roses.
- Newlyweds Pippa Middleton and James Matthews enjoy night out
- Miranda Kerr looks sensational in beautiful custom Dior…
- Desperate families plead for information on…
- London Bridge ‘suspect’ pictured with…
- What we know three days on from Manchester Arena terror…
- iPhone 8: Release date, price, specs, rumours and news about
- Battle of the Royal tiaras: Kate Middleton and Queen Letizia
- iPhone 8: Release date, price, rumours and news about…